Sunday, June 7, 2009

Here we go!

Okay, so here we are! My first blog post on the Smart Fitness blog. So here's the deal... for those who don't know me I have spent most of the last decade of my life helping others to change their bodies and lives for the better. Way back in college (it seems so long ago now), I committed myself to become a personal fitness trainer. I had no clue what I was getting myself into.
Over the years, I have been pretty fortunate really. With a lot of hard work and sacrifice, I've now found myself in a position where my advice and guidance is trusted by many, sought out by more, and somehow I've managed to earn a living at the same time. Now that I have this blog up and running, I am excited to begin to share with you many things that you may not know about fitness and nutrition. In the following posts, I will reveal to you many things that will most likely surprise you... and could very well shake the very foundation of what you think you know about how to get into shape and find the body you have always been looking for! I promise you this: The things that you will soon read on here are based on truth and have been proven to be true and effective countless times over. I will also pull back the curtain and reveal how many products, programs, and mainstream diets are simply built to FAIL. Not only that, but you will learn why they fail and, in turn, I will teach you how to use that knowledge in your favor...and ultimately succeed! Subscribe to this blog and join me on the journey to living your best life!

No comments:

Post a Comment